A Tale of Two Feesers

The every day tales of Jennifer and Ryan Feeser, as they continue their journey as mother and son.



Sunday, December 21, 2008

A lazy Sunday

Since Ryan hasn't been feeling 100% we took it easy today. He slept in until almost 11am (with a few bouts of waking and falling back to sleep all morning)...and he's just been lounging. Every 1/2 hour or so he wants to color or play but for the most part his little but has been planted on the family's new recliner watching Power Rangers.
It's kind of nice because I've been getting a little work done today. Laundry, cleaning, shrink wrapping the windows for winter (so I'm a little late), and in between making felt wreaths for his class mates. My sissors aren't the best so my hand ends up hurting like crazy so I get a few done and then move on to something else for a bit. They are turning out quite nice! I need to have them done by tomorrow though because Tuesday is his last day of school until next year. I have 6 down, only 14 more to go...UGH!
I think next year, we are getting some wooden crafts that Ryan can paint with markers instead of a craft that kills mommy's hands. OR...A.C. Moore has a bunch of little ornaments on sale for $0.30 a piece...I think tomorrow night I might just buy $10.00 bucks worth and use them for small stocking stuffers and gifts for Ryan's class-mates. In fact that sounds even better!
Well,
Hungry bellies call...time for mom to make the dinner.
Later Gater

No comments:

Post a Comment