Well....
We are getting ready for Christmas. Tonight we made some craft ornaments and I'm busy trying to make some home-made craft ornaments for the kids in Ryan's kindergarten class. The first one didn't turn out so well but I'm hoping that they'll get better.
Ryan is excited because we are spending Christmas day at Daddy's house. Grandma will be there too so he's excited about that. Christmas Eve is his night with me so Daddy is coming over and he couldn't be happier. I think he loves it when Shane and I are together.
Anyway...
Ryan came down with a nasty fever on Thursday, so I picked him up from school and he stayed with his Grandma on Friday. He's feeling better (no more fever) but he's getting a nice cough so I'm doing what I can to keep it from getting worse. He keeps telling me he's fine but I can tell he's not himself. He plays for a few minutes and then rests on "his" new chair.
We got invited to go to my grandma's house for an improptu birthday party for my Aunt Donna but since Ryan has been sick I didn't think that would be a great idea...I don't think anybody wants that kind of present.
Well this hot mama is off to get some more crafts done.
Later Gater
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment