skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Tale of Two Feesers
The every day tales of Jennifer and Ryan Feeser, as they continue their journey as mother and son.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
The best Mommy in the whole world
These are the words that make my heart melt. Just call me 'puddle'.
What makes it even better is when it's spoken for absolutely no reason.
Seriously...
The. Best. Feeling. Ever.
And how cute is this picture of Darth and his best bud 'the Bry Pirate'?
Love. It.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stuff I like
Postsecret
Stephenie Meyer
Aiming Low
In Exile
Barefoot Foodie
Cake Wrecks
Eclipse Movie
New Moon Movie
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(9)
▼
November
(3)
Must create
These truths I hold to be self evident...
The best Mommy in the whole world
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Gween
I am a spaztastic fangirl. I mean you no harm.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment