So I've been bummed that Ryan has been wisked away to Disneyworld, leaving his pathetic mama behind.
But tonight I saw the funniest thing. It made me laugh so hard I nearly pissed myself.
Shane, Ryan and the 'rents went to dinner tonight at 50's prime time. We went last year and personally it was one of my favorite eateries we visited. Shane thought so too so he made reservations again this year.
Well they treat you like your children there. Not in a 'let mama spank you' kind of way....but in a 'granny says get your damn elbows off the table or i'll tan ya' kind of way.
Well Ryan calls me and says that daddy got in trouble for drinking too much soda.
This was the result...

Now I know it's not the finest quality, but it brought me more joy than I can say. Seeing my soon-to-be-ex-husband in a paper cap is worth more than a thousand words.
But since people who still like Shane might be reading this blog, I'll narrow it down to one.
DUNCE
Now if you'll excuse me, I must go find the last bottle of Resolve spot remover since I have pissed myself all over my big fat comfy recliner.
Thank you and goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment